In front of the Nokia 6.1 Plus India launch, HMD Global has cut the price of Nokia 6.1. The Smartphone was first launched as the Nokia 6 (2018) in April for 16,999 for the 3GB RAM variant. A month later in May, the organization also launched the 4GB RAM variant with a tag price of Rs 18,999.
Nokia 6.1 Price Slashed Due To Nokia 6.1 Plus Launch On 21st August
Presently after the Rs 1,500 price drop on both Nokia 6.1 variants, they will be accessible for Rs 15,499 and Rs 17,499 individually. HMD Global has just begun offering the two gadgets at a decreased price through its authority online store in India. Having said that, you may get these mobiles at an even lower price on some online business site or in the offline market.
Nokia 6.1 Features and Specifications
- The Nokia 6.1 accompanies a 5.5-inch full-HD 16:9 aspect ratio screen.
- It is controlled by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 SoC and comes in two variations – 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage.
- The mobile is an updated from last year’s version of the Nokia 6, which accompanied the Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 SoC.
- Also, the mobile has a 3,000mAh battery and runs Android Oreo out-of-the-container.
- The Nokia 6.1 is also an Android One gadget, which implies that it runs a stock version of Android OS and gets visit programming updates and security patches.
- You also get an 8-megapixel front camera,16-megapixel rear camera, fingerprint sensor, USB Type-C port for availability and charging.
Nokia 6.1 offers
With Nokia 6.1, the organization is putting forth flat 25 percent instant discount on MakeMyTrip, Rs 2,000 cashback from Airtel on next recharges, year unintentional harm protection by Servify on opening Kotak 811 bank account, and actuating it with an underlying store of Rs 1,000. Moreover, there is no-taken a toll EMI options, and free Airtel TV till December 31, 2018.