HTC has without a doubt revised the Wildfire brand after a truly prolonged period. The first HTC Wildfire was launched in 2010 and stuffed in Android 2.1 alongside HTC Sense UI. It also featured HTC’s optical trackpad.
HTC Wildfire X Launched With Triple Cameras At Rs 9,999
The new Wildfire X isn’t too unique and if you review HTC’s past it was not intended to be either. The old Wildfire pressed in 384 MB of RAM and was intended to be a less expensive model of its Desire series which essentially ranges HTC’s financial limit to mid-Smartphone range.
HTC Wildfire X Specifications
- The HTC Wildfire X seems, by all accounts, to be a budget-friendly phone given its starting cost of Rs 9,999.
- The camera setup incorporates a 12 MP + 8 MP (2x optical zoom) + 5 MP (depth sensor) where the 8 MP telephoto lens can likewise use 8X hybrid zoom to click photographs. There’s an 8 MP camera for selfies.
- The handset runs Android 9 Pie and is fueled by a 3,300 mAh battery that supports 10 W charging using a Type C USB port.
- It includes an anonymous chipset timed at 2.0 GHz and is fabricated using the 12 nm procedure. Our best suppositions point to a MediaTek Helio P23 SoC and it will be matched with two RAM and capacity choices beginning from 3 GB RAM and 32 GB of internal storage. Expandable capacity is accessible using a microSD card slot that acknowledges cards of up to 256 GB.
- The handset includes a 6.22-inch HD+ IPS LCD with a waterdrop indent and a detectable chin at the base edge.
- On the product side of things, HTC has incorporated a Mybuddy feature that clients can use as a personal security tool. The gadget can be pulled out from the shell to trigger a loud alarm, send live location data to loved ones, and record and transmit sound/video of surroundings real-time.
HTC Wildfire X Launch offers
HTC has tied up with Vodafone and will give existing Vodafone, Idea clients Rs 3,750 worth of recharge coupons. These can be profited using the MyVodafone/MyIdea (MVA/MIA) app. The client will likewise get an extra 0.5 GB data every day for the following 18 months.
HTC Wildfire X Pricing
The Wildfire X will be accessible in two RAM and capacity variations. The base variation is priced at Rs 9,999 and accompanies 3 GB RAM and 32 GB of internal storage. The top-end variation is valued at Rs 12,999 that accompanies 4 GB RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. This pegs the HTC against contributions from Xiaomi like the Redmi 7S that offers comparable center equipment yet a 48 MP camera sensor with dual camera setup.