AP TET Results 2018 : Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (AP TET) Conducted for paper 1 and paper 2 From February 21st to 3rd march which was organized by Commissioner of School Education . The examination was organized in many of the examination centers across the state of Andhra pradesh. Students can Check ap tet exam results from official website on March 19th.
APTET Results 2018 To Be Released on March 19th – Check Cutoff Marks, Merit list
Andhra Pradesh Successfully conducted written exam from Feb 21st to march 3rd in all centers of ap and telangana. CSEAP had released the official Final answer keys for paper 1, 2, 3. All the candidates come across the written test have checked with the answer keys and waiting for the results. As per Scheduled release date aptet results to be release on March 16th but due to delay in process, board postponed released date to march 19th. So students should wait till march 19th i.e monday.
How To Check APTET Results 2018 For Paper 1, 2 & 3, Cutoff Marks, Merit list
- Visit Andhra Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test official website aptet.apcfss.in, cse.ap.gov.in or Manabadi.com
- The AP TET result 2018 Link will be Displayed on Screen.
- Click on the link.
- And provide Hall ticket number and date of birth
- The AP TET result and scorecard will get downloaded.
- Check the result and take a printout of it.