Samsung launched a selfie-driven Smartphone called Galaxy C7 Pro in India for Rs 27,990 in 2017 April. Yet a couple of months after the fact, the Smartphone got its first price cut convey its cost to Rs 24,900. Presently, the Galaxy C7 Pro is in at another cost cut of Rs 2,500, cutting down its cost to Rs 22,400. The mobile is now observed recorded with the new sticker price on Amazon.in and it will be made accessible on the units bought disconnected too, as indicated by Mumbai-based retailer Mahesh Telecom who initially announced the price cut on its official Twitter handle.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro Gets Price Cut of Rs 2.500
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro Features and Specifications
- The Galaxy C7 Pro is accessible in Navy Blue and Gold shading choices and accompanies a 5.7-inch full HD (1920x1080p) Super AMOLED display.
- It is controlled by a Snapdragon 625 octa-center processor timed at 2.2GHx alongside Adreno 506 GPU.
- The handset packs 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 256GB by means of a microSD card.
- Directed at the selfie-adoring group, the Galaxy C7 Pro accompanies a 16MP forward-looking camera with f/1.9 opening and a 16MP camera on the back. Both the cameras can record full HD recordings at 30fps.
- Different determinations incorporate a unique finger impression sensor which is inserted in the physical home button at the front.
- Android 7.0 Nougat-based Samsung Experience UI, USB Type-C network, and a 3,300 mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0. The Galaxy C7 Pro likewise accompanies Samsung’s Always in plain view and backings SamsungPay.
Is It Worth To Buy Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro with the new cost?
In spite of the price cut, the Galaxy C7 Pro still appears somewhat overrated. There are a few different Smartphones accessible in the market at this moment which offer greater presentations (6-inch and the sky is the limit from there) with the new 18:9 angle proportion. The as of late propelled Oppo F7 and Vivo V9 offer an iPhone X-like bezel-less plan and are estimated at Rs 21,990 and Rs 22,990 separately. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro offers double back cameras, a 5.99-inch Full HD+ (2160x1080p) display, an updated Snapdragon 636 SoC and a 20MP selfie camera at Rs 13,999. The Galaxy C7 Pro is for the individuals who need to buy a Samsung Smartphone only for the brand esteem, generally, there are numerous better choices accessible at a similar cost and lower.