The Indian Railways has now come up with enhanced service. It came up with a step forward and is making the travelers to check the train’s status through their WhatsApp. Now, the popular travel app, MakeMyTrip is offering this facility to check the train’s status using WhatsApp. Various details such as cancellation of the ticket, booking information, and other updates can be known through WhatsApp. Instead of calling 139 to inquire the train status, passengers can directly get the updates through their WhatsApp. Check how this process works, procedure and other details from the following.
Indian Railway Passengers Can Check Train Status Through WhatsApp
To use this facility the passengers are required to share the number 7349389104 (by means of MakeMyTrip) on their mobile phones. At the point when an update is required, they should send a particular train number on the up to specified number through WhatsApp, and details of the particular train will be given to them. If the server isn’t occupied, one can hope to get a reaction within 10 seconds of making the request. In any case, travelers ought to be careful that their train number won’t achieve the server until the point that they see two blue ticks on the WhatsApp content, which shows that the message was conveyed effectively.
Indian Railways Enhance Services For Passengers
- In the ongoing past, the Railways had patched up its official site to make its services all the more effectively open. The progressions include:
- A simple-to-use web interface.
- Details about train accessibility, flight, and arrivals accessible on the homepage itself.
- Train search without signing in to the site.
- Option to change text dimension of the site for a happy with survey involvement.
- Technological progressions in the new User Interface (UI) which encourages a consistent route through the site on mobile, laptop, tablet, and desktop.
- Waitlist expectation includes through which clients can find out the likelihood of a waitlisted or a RAC (Reservation Against Cancellation) ticket to get affirmed.