Hyderabad’s Rajiv Gandhi International Airport has been ranked as the world’s 8th best in a review directed via AirHelp.
Hyderabad Rajiv Gandhi Airport Ranked Among Top 10 Worldwide
AirHelp is an association that spends significant time in air-explorer rights and looks for pay in instances of delays or cancellations.
As indicated by the information collected, the New Jersey Hub was positioned as top airplane terminal in the United States (US) in 2019.
Qatar Airways positioned as the top aircraft for the second back to back year, trailed by American Airlines, Aeromexico, SAS Scandinavian Airlines, and Qantas in the best five. At the base of the list were Ryanair, Korean Air, Kuwait Airways, the United Kingdom’s (UK) EasyJet and Thomas Cook Airlines.
List of Top 10 Best Airports Worldwide
- Hamad International Airport, Qatar (DOH)
- Tokyo International Airport, Japan (HND)
- Athens International Airport, Greece (ATH)
- Afonso Pena International Airport, Brazil (CWB)
- Gdansk Lech Wasa Airport, Poland (GDN)
- Sheremetyevo International Airport, Russia (SVO)
- Changi Airport Singapore, Singapore (SIN)
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, India (HYD)
- Tenerife North Airport, Spain (TFN)
- Viracopos/Campinas International Airport, Brazil (VCP)
List of Top 10 Worst Airports Worldwide
- London Gatwick Airport, United Kingdom (LGW)
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, Canada (YTZ)
- Porto Airport, Portugal (OPO)
- Paris Orly Airport, France (ORY)
- Manchester Airport, United Kingdom (MAN)
- Malta International Airport, Malta (MLA)
- Henri Coanda International Airport, Romania (OTP)
- Eindhoven Airport, Netherlands (EIN)
- Kuwait International Airport, Kuwait (KWI)
- Lisbon Portela Airport, Portugal (LIS)
List of Top 10 Best Airports Worldwide (on-time performance)
- Qatar Airways
- American Airlines
- SAS Scandinavian Airlines
- LATAM Airlines
- Austrian Airlines
List of Top 10 Worst Airports Worldwide (on-time performance)
- Adria Airways
- Aerolineas Argentinas
- Korean Air
- Kuwait Airways
- Thomas Cook Airlines.