Anna University Results Nov Dec 2018: Anna University has conducted the Under Graduate and Post Graduate examinations in the months of November, December 2018. Many of the aspirants have attempted the Anna University UG/ PG Regular / Supply Examinations according to the scheduled time table. Now, all the candidates are waiting for Anna University results 2018-19. Candidates those have appeared for the UG / PG Regular / Supply examinations soon from the Anna university official website, annauniv.edu. Stay visiting the page frequently for more updates. Now, check more details of Anna University results, examination schedule, result date and more information from this article.
Anna University Results 2019 Released For 1st 3rd 5th 7th Semesters UG/ PG Download @ annauniv.edu
The Anna University UG / PG Results 2018 – 2019 for 1st 3rd 5th 7th Semesters are Released on January 13th 2019. As per the reports from the trusted sources, the Anna University results 2018-19 Released today.
Anna University UG PG Nov-Dec Results 2018 –Important Information
|Board / University||Anna University|
|Category||UG & PG Results for 1st 3rd 5th 7th Semesters|
Along with the Anna University UG and PG Regular results for 1st 3rd 5th 7th the AU also planning to release the AU revaluation / recounting results of May / June results for 2nd 4th 6th 8th Semesters results for regulations 2008 and 2013.
Hence students can soon download the Anna University regular / supplementary results from the AU official website, annauniv.edu. Also the AU will provide the marks, grade along with the result.
Anna University results UG/PG Nov Dec 2018 – Grade System (Available Now)
Anna University results UG/PG Nov Dec 2018 – Mark System (Available Now)
Steps to Check Anna University 1st 3rd 5th 7th SEM UG PG Regular / Supply Results 2018 Online & Mobile with Marks & Grade System ?
- Firstly visit Anna University official page, coe1.annauniv.edu
- Next, check for the latest notifications on the home page.
- Search for the ‘May / June Results 2018’ or ‘Nov / Dec Results 2018’ links scrolling in latest notifications section.
- Click on the appropriate link and fill up the necessary details of roll number, name etc.
- Click on Submit button
- The result along with marks and grade will appear on screen.
- Check the result and take a printout for further reference until the original marks memo issued.