Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) recently organized the Constable written test. A huge number of competitors clashed for the Constable written test on 30th September. The TSLPRB conducted the Constable Preliminary Written Test (PWT) in many examination centers across the state. The competitors waiting to download the answer key can now download the question paper solutions for all sets A, B, C, and D. By downloading the answer keys, candidates can compare with the attempted set to estimate the score. The TS Constable Answer Key 2018 is presently accessible to download at tslprb.in. Candidates can download it and check the answers. If the competitors wish to raise objections against the answer key they can log in to the website window and raise the objections. The last date to raise the objections against the TSLPRB Constable Answer Key in 8th October 5 PM.
TSLPRB Constable Answer Key 2018 Released @ tslprb.in
The TSLPRB has recently notified 16,925 police constable posts. The posts announced for Firemen, wardens (Male and Female) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department. The organization accepted applications from interested and eligible aspirants. Lakhs of aspirants hoping to become police constable in the state of Telangana have applied for the announced posts during the application dates. Aspirants applied for TSLPRB Police Constable Posts this year have to go through various rounds of selection process include PET (Physical Eligibility Test), PST (Physical Standards Test), Written Test, Interview rounds. As part of the selection process, the TSLPRB conducted the written test on 30th September. Aspirants appeared for the test can check the details of downloading the answer key and raise the objections from the following procedure.
Steps to Download TS Constable Answer Sheet 2018 and To Raise the Objections against the Answer Key
- Initially visit the official website tslprb.in.
- On the home page, you can find the ‘PWT Answer Key 2018’ link activated under SCT PC Civil/ or Equivalent.
- To raise objections, click on Login on the home page to go to your account.
- The web template to raise objections is provided in your individual accounts.
- Now provide your Hall Ticket Number, Select the Question Paper Booklet Code, Question Number, Choice given in PWT Answer Key, Answer Suggested by Candidates (yourself) and enter the explanation.
- Candidates are required to upload supporting documents in pdf/jpeg format as attachments.
- Candidates have to remember that, for each question, they are required to fill the separate form.
Last Date To Raise the Objections against TS Constable Answer Key: Till 8th October 5 PM