National Testing Academy (NTA) released the UGC NET (Union Grants Commission National Eligibility Test) answer key on its official portal, ntanet.nic.in. All the competitors who have competed for the UGC NET examination can check the answer sheet by visiting the official website, ntaneet.nic.in. The NTA conducted the UGC NEET examination between 20th and 26th June 2019. The test has been conducted in many examination centers across the state. NTA conducted the exam for 6,81,718 candidates this year. Candidates competed for the NTA UGC NET examination can check the answer sheet from today.
“The link is available on the website and the candidates need to click on it to view their question paper and responses. Please login and click link for display of your question papers and your responses,” read the official notice released by NTA.
NTA UGC NET Answer Key 2019 Released @ ntanet.nic.in
National Testing Academy (NTA) is going to conduct the UGC NET examination this year. Aspirants seeking to become Assistant Professor/Junior Research Fellow (JRF) competes for the NTA UGC NET examination. Candidates who have qualified this examination will get the JRF and assistant professor posts. Earlier CBSE used to conduct the UGC NET examination. While this year National Testing Academy conducted the UGC Examination. This is the national level test conducted in many places across India. Aspirants who have competed for this examination can check NTA UGC NET answer sheet 2019 PDF by visiting the official portal, ntanet.nic.in.
Steps to Download NTA UGC NET Answer Key 2019
- First Visit the login page, ntanet.nic.in.
- Search for the appropriate link to download the answer sheet of UGC NET 2019; ‘Answer Key Challenge’ Link will appear on the screen. Click On it.
- Provide the necessary login credentials and click on the download button.
- UGC NET Question Paper Solutions for all dates and all sets will appear on the screen.
- Check with the corresponding exam/set you have attempted, and estimate the score.
- Save it to the desktop and take a printout of it for further utilization.