Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) Notification 2018. As per the notification, the NEET examination is scheduled on 6th May 2018. While the CBSE has announced the last date to apply for NEET examination as 9th March 2018 11.50PM. Hence aspirants seeking to apply for CBSE NEET examination can proceed to apply from CBSE Official Website, Cbseneet.nic.in. Candidates who wish to apply for CBSE NEET examination 2018 can go through the article for more information on CBSE NEET Application process and other details.
NEET 2018 UG Notification Released – Application Form Apply Online Before March 9 @ cbseneet.nic.in
The Central Board of Secondary Education annually hosts the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for aspirants desirous to get admission into MBBS/BDS courses in Medical colleges across India. Yearly a huge number of candidates are going to appear for the test. Candidates compete to get admission into various medical courses such as MBBS/BDS in Medical & Dental Colleges with the approval of Medical courses of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. There are overall 95000 seats (65,000 MBBS & 25,000 BDS) seats are available in Government, Private medical colleges and deemed universities in India. Candidates need to qualify the NEET examination with best score to get admission in any of the colleges. The CBSE NEET is the central level examination that is going to be conducted across India. Every year lakhs of aspirants are going to appear for the NEET entrance test.
CBSE NEET Application Fee 2018
Candidates having the suitable eligibility criteria can apply through CBSE NEET official website, cbseneet.nic.in before 9th March 11.50PM. Candidates have to pay the required application fee to apply for the NEET examination.
- General candidates have to pay Rs 1400,
- SC/ST/PH candidates have to pay Rs 750 as application fee.
CBSE NEET 2018 – Rule To Apply
The CBSE has made the Aadhar Card number mandatory to apply for the NEET examination. Candidates belongs to Jammu and Kashmir, Assam, Meghalaya states not require the Aadhar Card to Apply for the NEET examination. Applicants belongs to other states require the Aadhar Cards as a must to apply for CBSE NEET 2018.
CBSE NEET 2018 Exam pattern
- The NEET (UG) will consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (Multiple Choice Questions – MCQs) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- The duration of paper would be three hours from 10.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m
NEET Eligibility Criteria 2018
Applicants must have have passed subjects biology/biotechnology, physics, chemistry, (Bi.PC) and English and obtained a minimum of 50 per cent marks are eligible to apply for CBSE NEET examination.
Candidates belonging to SC/ ST and OBC category who have obtained 40 per cent marks are eligible.
Candidates who wish to apply for CBSE NEET examination must have the age limit of 17 years old on or before 31st December 2018. And the maximum age limit of the applicants must be 25 years as on the date of examination.
As per Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016, OBC & SC/ST Candidates will get age relaxation up to 5 years.
Candidates those who clears the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test with good merit are entitled to get admission (in MBBS/BDS Courses) on ranking basis.
CBSE NEET Seats (Quotas)
- Central Institutions/Universities/Deemed Universities
- Central Pool Quota Seats
- All India Quota Seats
- State Government Quota Seats
- State/Management/NRI Quota Seats in Private Medical / Dental Colleges or any Private University
- Last Date To Apply for CBSE NEET 2018: 9th March 2018 11.50PM
- CBSE NEET Examination Date : 6th May 2018
Documents Needed to Apply for CBSE NEET examination
Candidates have to attach the following documents while filling up the application.
- Class 10th passing Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate (Class X mark sheet)
- Class 10+2 Marks Sheet
- Class 10+2 passing Certificate
- Proof of identity (Aadhaar Card) mandatory
- Digital scanned passport size photograph, signature and thumb impression on the application form.
How to Apply for CBSE NEET UG 2018 Examination:
- Initially candidates have to visit the CBSE official website, Cbseneet.nic.in.
- On the homepage registration tab appears click on it and enter the required details.
- Fill the details like name, email, contact number and other details.
- Recheck and submit the information.
- candidate will receive login and password.
- After login, candidates able to fill online application form for NEET UG 2018.