The National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) declared the result of Development and Entrepreneurship (MIS) ITI Examinations, which were organized in August-September months in 2019. Students who have appeared for NCVT MIS August exams 2019 can check the results for all trades and all semesters [1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th] by visiting the NCVT MIS official website, ncvtmis.gov.in. Students can check their results, marks, and grade scored in the examinations. Students from across the nation can check the NCVI MIS ITI Result 2019 state-wise. The NCVT released the MIS ITI Result 2019 for all the states. All the students can download the results from NCVT portal. Due to heavy traffic, the portal may not respond. Aspirants can keep reloading the page to check the results.
NCVT MIS ITI Result August 2019 Declared for All Semesters @ ncvtmis.gov.in
The result portal is not responding right now. “There are too many users currently in system Because of this your session has been terminated. Kindly try after some time,” reads a message on the website.
The websites of MIS and NCVT face technical glitches during admission and result time. “Due to heavy rush of users expected during the admission period, some difficulty may be experienced by the users trying to log in during peak time. If so, please attempt to log in after some time,” the message on NCVT reads.
Aspirants who are eager to check the NCVT MIS ITI Result 2019 can check the following process to download the result. NCVT MIS ITI Result 2019 for the semester and academic results have been released. By following the steps below, aspirants can download the NCVT MIS ITI Result 2019.
Steps to download NCVT MIS ITI Results 2019
- Visit the official website of NCVT MIS, ncvtmis.gov.in
- On the homepage, navigate to the ‘Latest News Section’.
- In which, search for the NCVT MIS ITI Results 2019 for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th
- Click on the relevant link, for which you have given the exam.
- Provide the details like hall ticket number/register number, name, and other details in the provided fields.
- Click on ‘Get Result/Download’ link.
- The result, marks, and grade obtained by the candidate is going to be appeared on the screen.
- Check the result and take a printout for further reference.