GATE Hall Ticket 2018 was released by the conducting authority IIT Guwahati. All the applicants those have applied for GATE 2018 can download admit card from the official website, gate.iitg.ac.in. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Guwahati is going to conduct the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) i.e., on February 3, 4 and February 10, 11, 2018 (9 am to 12 pm and 2 pm to 5 pm). for the candidates seeking the admission in to post graduation engineering courses for the academic year 2018. Every year IIT, Guwahati conducts this exam and huge number of candidates pursuing various under graduate courses or completed will attend this exam and in the same way, this time huge applications were received by the organization and they are all going to write the GATE exam 2018. So, there will be tough competition this time. Now, all those applicants have started their preparation for the GATE exam 2018 and they are eagerly searching for their GATE exam Admit Card. It is said that, the GATE exam admit cards will be available in the official website gate.iitg.ac.in from 5th January 2018 as per the officials. So, applicants are advised to visit the official website as soon as admit card releases to download the respective hall ticket from the official website or through the link given in our site below. Without admit card no candidate will be allowed to write the exam.
GATE Admit Card 2018 Released – Download GATE Hall Ticket @ gate.iitg.ac.in
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is annually conducted by any of the IIT /IISc to provide admission into Graduate Degree courses. This year the GATE Examination is going to be hosted by Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati. Annually GATE examination is going to be organized by Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore, IIT Delhi, IIT Bombay, IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Guwahati, IIT Madras and IIT Roorkee on behalf of the National Coordination Board (NCB)-GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resources Development. Aspirants seeking to get admission in IITs/IISs appear for GATE Examination annually.
GATE Exam 2018 Admit Card Details
|Name of the organization||Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati|
|Exam Name||Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2018|
|Category||GATE Hall Ticket 2018|
GATE 2018 Exam Dates
The Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering (GATE) examination is scheduled on 3rd, 4th, 10th, and 11th February 2018. The examination will be held across India in many examination cantres. GATE examination will be held in both morning and afternoon shifts. The examination will be conducted for 23 various papers such as ME, EY, PE, XE, XL, ME, AE, MA, PI, AG, AR, BT, CH, CY, GG, IN, MT, PH, TF, EC, EE, CE.
GATE 2018 Exam Schedule
- 03 February 2018 (Saturday) 09:00 – 12:00 hrs (Forenoon Session): ME, EY, PE, XE, XL
- 03 February 2018 (Saturday) 14:00 – 17:00 hrs (Afternoon Session): ME, AE, MA, PI
- 04 February 2018 (Sunday) 09:00 – 12:00 hrs (Forenoon Session): CS, MN
- 04 February 2018 (Sunday) 14:00 – 17:00 hrs (Afternoon Session): AG, AR, BT, CH, CY, GG, IN, MT, PH, TF
- 10 February 2018 (Saturday) 09:00 – 12:00 hrs (Forenoon Session): EC
- 10 February 2018 (Saturday) 14:00 – 17:00 hrs (Afternoon Session): EE
- 11 February 2018 (Sunday) 09:00 – 12:00 hrs (Forenoon Session): CE
- 11 February 2018 (Sunday) 14:00 – 17:00 hrs (Afternoon Session): CE
GATE 2018 Exam Pattern
- The exam consists of two sections containing 65 questions in total.
- The paper will be for 100 marks
- Duration of the examination: three hours
- The paper will contain questions on general aptitude (15 marks), engineering mathematics (10-13 marks) and core engineering area of the candidate.
- The questions will be of both Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and fill in the blanks type.
- MCQs have negative markings for wrong answers, the numerical fill in the blanks type questions does not have any negative marking scheme.
- Note***The candidates should prefer to print the admit in colour.
GATE 2018 important dates
|Admit cards release||January 5, 2018|
|GATE 2018 exam||February 3, 4 and February 10, 11, 2018 (9 am to 12 pm and 2 pm to 5 pm)|
|Results release date||March 17, 2018|
How to Download GATE 2018 Admit Card / Call Letter?
Step-1: At first the GATE 2018 applicants need to go through the official website of IIT Guwahati or click the direct link given below.
Step-2: Next, in the home page of IISc look for the GATE 2018 Admit card link.
Step-3: Once you find the appropriate link, you need to click it.
Step-4: In the page that you were navigated, enter the necessary details such as your application or registration number, date of birth and other information as needed in the given fields and then click on “Submit” button.
Step-5: Next, in the new tab or page your concerned GATE 2018 hall ticket will appear on the screen in the PDF format.
Step-6: You can download that GATE 2018 admit card of yours in the PDF format with download option that is given there and take a print of it and save it for future use.