Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has started the online application process for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). Aspirants seeking to apply for CBSE CTET 2018 can start applying from 1st August. CTET Online application 2018 will be accessible on the CTET official website, ctet.nic.in. The last date to apply for CBSE CTET is 27th August 2018 while the last date to pay the fee is 30th August till 3.30 pm. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for CBSE CTET examination during the application dates. The CBSE board has notified that CTET examination is going to be held on 16th September. While the examination is expected to postpone for a month. The official declaration is not yet available regarding the postponement of the examination. Hopefuls seeking to apply for CBSE CTET examination can visit the official portal, ctet.nic.in and apply faster before the last date.
CTET Online Application 2018 Started Today – Apply @ ctet.nic.in
Central Board of Secondary Education annually conducts the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) examination for the aspirants seeking to become primary and secondary school teachers can apply for CTET Examination in the announced dates. Candidates with Senior Secondary or its equivalent education can apply for CBSE CTET Primary Teacher (Class I to V ) and candidates with Graduate Degree can apply for Elementary Stage ( Class VI to VIII) Exam. Candidates those who have qualified in CTET Examination will not get direct employment. CTET qualified candidates can apply for Teacher Posts in various govt schools. Candidates having the essential qualification can apply for both CTET Paper – I and Paper -II, Both the Paper-I and Paper-II examinations will be held on the same day at two different timings. The CTET examination for Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be held on 16th September 2018. Hopefuls who are applying for the CTET examination will be intimated about the hall ticket download date shortly.
Steps to fill CTET online application 2018
- Visit the CBSE CTET official portal, ctet.nic.in
- On the homepage, you can find the CTET Online Application form 2018 link.
- Click on it and fill up the form with all required details.
- Attach the required scanned copies of documents, signature, and photograph to it.
- Also, pay the requisite application fee online.
- Finally, verify the entire application clearly and click on ‘Apply’ button.
- The acknowledgment will be sent by the organization.
- Take a printout of the acknowledgment and keep it safe for further usage.