Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has extended the application date till 25th September for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). Aspirants who are going to apply for CBSE CTET December 2019 Examination can proceed applying through online at ctet.nic.in. Aspirants applying for CBSE CTET 2019 December examination, can check the details of CBSE CTET December application process, fees, payment process, and other details from the article.
CBSE CTET December 2019 Application Process Extended Till 25th September
The last date to pay the CTET application fee is 23rd September. CBSE CTET December 2019 will be held on 8th December in 110 cities across the nation.
CBSE CTET December 2019 – Application Fee
- Applicants must pay Rs 700 for one and Rs 1,200 for appearing in both papers.
- For reserved category candidates, the fee is Rs 350 and Rs 600 respectively.
CBSE CTET December 2019: Exam pattern
CBSE CTET Examination 2019 will be conducted for 2 papers, part I exam is for teachers who wish to teach from class 1 to 5 and those who qualify paper 2 will be eligible to teach class 6 to 7. Both the exams will be of 2.5 hours of duration. The questions will be objective type. Each correct answered question carries 1 mark.
CBSE CTET December 2019 Application process
- Visit the official website, ctet.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link ‘CTET December 2019 application form’
- Click on ‘apply’ under new candidate registration for those who have not registered yet, else click sign-in
- Fill details and register, then sign in using credentials
- Fill form, upload images
- Make payment.
- Application confirmation will be sent to the applicant’s email or mobile number.
- Take a printout of the acknowledgement for further reference.